My blogging has fallen off as I get intested in other things. It's a cycle that I go through...don't worry I'll be back. In the mean time I'm working on a few projects. The website above is near the top of my priority list. If I can get even a small income off of my painting I can justify to myself not working. As it stands, Dan would like me to quit, because it's a crappy job and cuts into family time. It really doesn't pay much, but to me it's something. I have to feel like I'm contributing or I'll go nuts.
Also high on my list...pbp is back up and I'm really enjoying having the creative outlit again :) I missed having that social outlit during the day as well.
And of course at the top of my list is being a better Mom and keeping my house clean and feeling good. Trying to decide whether to cook pasta or steak for dinner. Oh yeah and figuring out ways to cook beef. We have a quarter of a cow taking up space in our freezer :)
Really, life could be worse.
1 comment:
you are always soo busy, good to see that you are making time for your interests. Leanne is loving the pbp.
Post a Comment