Sorry folks! I have been very busy lately and blogging has been drastically dropped on my list of priorities...at least until after Christmas. (Please don't yell at me *whimper*)
The kids and I have spent the last week sick with the latest flu going around...parents groups have dubbed it "The Sleeping Flu", since it consists of headaches, runny noses, and bear-like hibernating (acompanied by bear-like grumpiness). Dan complained of a tickle in his throat when he got up this morning. *checks watch* He should be over it by now.
Last week, I got up the energy to write 70 some-odd Christmas cards (no we don't actually know that many people). 40 of those I delivered to my subscribers with the newspaper on Sunday...Just a little Christmas cheer, and subtle reminder that 'tis the season to tip the newspaper fairy. So far it's paid off...6 houses returning my good tidings and 65$, a calendar and a candy cane. I might actually be able to pay for my holiday season "toasts" at this rate :)
Christmas shopping is done except for the last few touches. I wrapped all of the presents yesterday, and today or tomorrow I'll start on wrapping stocking stuffers.
Tonight is my turn to cook, I'm doing sushi and some sort of soup. Hot and Sour, I think. Is 2 rolls each enough do you think? There's 5 of us so a pack of ten seaweed sheets is good in theory...Or should I get a twenty pack? I always make too much sushi, and it's not like it's good the next day :p
No comments:
Post a Comment