So...What to blog, what to blog...
Obviosly I've changed blog templates again, I like it...It's sort of fitting for the season.
There is a lot of plotting going on in our house, but I have to keep my mouth shut about it ;) Mwaa-ha-ha!
Some important events are coming up, so just to inform you all...
Kevin's birthday is this weekend (as is Halloween, and the Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Roxy...Hmmmm, Kevin in drag, anyone?)
We will be throwing a sea-food feast at Kevin and Cheryl's place on Nov 6th, Email Dan if you want more information, or want to pout because you weren't invited ;)
Sometime around Christmas I'll be throwing a christmas dinner for friends. Joe and Jackie are in town as is Bill and Leanne. My Grandmother sent over a 20+ lb turkey for Thanksgiving that is way to big for just our little family (including my mom and brother). I figure after mashed potatoes, stuffing, carrots, yams, gravy, brussel sprouts, mince/butter tarts, etc... I can probably feed a small army.
So the question is...are people going to be around between the 28th(dec) till the 3rd(jan)? What day is good? Email me or leave a comment :)
~~~
And last but not least, something scary for Hallowe'en
No comments:
Post a Comment